Saturday, July 14, 2012

Comments

I've disabled anonymous comments for the following reasons.

1) The comment section was turning into a blur of anonymous comments making it difficult to follow.
2) I want to spend less time dealing with comments.
3) It'll give the blog more prominence if more people follow, if only to make it easier to comment.
4) If Google takes down the Breivik Report the network won't instantly vanish, assuming people follow less politically insensitive blogs like: andersbehringbreivik.blogspot.com or marxisthunter.blogspot.com.

I suggest to never disclose your location in writing or in your profile.

My email address is visible in my profile for people wanting to contact me privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.